Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Peace out dawgs

Hey a different font.
Hey a different font.
hey a different font. Oh. I hate this one.
Another one!
Another one that looks the same!
Times!
Trebuchet!
Verdana!
Webdings!

Okay I'm done with that. Heh.
So today I pretty much did...NOTHING. Seriously. I did no homework at all (Laura hasn't written back to tell me if all our Magic 20s are due Tuesday...Ahh!)
Yesterday I cleaned my room from TOP to BOTTOM. I dusted, vacuumed, cleaned my sheets, made my bed, put stuff away...it was great.
So because of all this finding and putting away-ness, I found letters written to me from like 4 different people, including a girl I had become friends with for a short time during eighth grade. They were letters about how much she liked this guy and how her parents were not letting her do any writing: really sad stuff. So I'm thinking about writing her a letter and sending them to her for her to see. It was two years ago, it'd be interesting for her to see how she's changed and such.
And the other letters too caused major nostalgia and blast from the past-ness. It was crazy! So I put all the letters together and tied them with a piece of yarn and put them in my keepsake box.
And my "Vote for Larry" book is finally in my posession! Yes!
Shoot. I don't have anything to say. This is not cool.

Oh, here's something. I can't wait for Christmas break!!!

Oh wait, then I read my poetry book from Christmas of sixth grade to Christmas of seventh grade and it was...
HORRIBLE! I was very moody, depressed, and pathetic. But yeah, it was good to see that I no longer am an infatuated loser and that I have good friends so I'm not very lonely. Unfortunately, I had only a few insecure poems then, while many of mine now are about that very thing. So in that case, I've gotten worse. But everything else, I've gotten better. Yay? Yes.

Okay. "Peace out dawgs."

5 Comments:

Blogger Izzy Galvez said...

Whoa, I cleaned my room yesterday too! *looks around room* Yes, it's clean, I didn't think it was possible, but I did it! Keeping my room this way is the hard part... lol

:)

That's good that things have gotten better for you, and that you have good friends now. I know, that I'll be here for you if you ever need me.

:)

Yeah,
"Peace out dawg",

- Izzy

8:32 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Friends are goooooooooooooooood. I didn't do any homework either :(

9:30 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I envy your industriousness, for my part, I have slept in till noon three days of my break and yet I still have managed to come down with a painful sinus infection.

With the stress of a 10 page research paper to be written in Spanish that is now nearly 5 days overdue, you'd think that my apartment, or atleast my room would be organized. That is what I do when I am stressed, afterall. But no!

So congrats on your industriousness!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

I thought that the Webdings stuff was gonna be some huge secret that you had to translate into a code to hide from your enemies (SIBLINGS!!!!!!) but it just means Webdings! Oh well.

2:23 PM  
Blogger A Person said...

That's funny, recently got the phone number of Sean Cook, who I haven't talked to much since the eighth grade. I still haven't called him, I hope he doesn't take it personally. Also, I recently collected my notes ro and from people(which were on the same topic about them liking a guy and me liking a girl and so on) I wanted to write a note/letter to you over the weekend! I guess I still will, if you'll read it.

anyways, I recently read the poetry I wrote a long time ago. They had titles (with equally grim subject matter) like Angel with The Broken Wings (about alcaholism), Lamb Before the Shearer (about the horrors of war),and Life on An Ant Farm (about the pointlessness and butality of life). I don't think I like them enough to publish them, becuase they're embarassingly bad!!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home