Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's funny how as soon as I get off last night, my mind starts reeling and I start writing down ideas for other posts to come. Just suddenly, I thought of all the stuff I could write/vent about.

One was fear of vulnerability. Does everyone have it? How do you know if you suffer from it more than others? What if everytime you think you might have feelings for someone, it freaks you out? I'm sure that many highschoolers have this (well, the deep ones, at least, who want more in a relationship than making out in the movie theater).

Since eighth grade, I've likened myself to a princess type (well...whatever) in a fortress with huge walls, looking at people passing by, not letting people in. What if they blow up my castle?

That was a terrible analogy. Oops. Time to go get my shoes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

I don't think that it was a bad analogy. But if you keep too many secrets, people will want to know them. I found that if you tell people things that they think are your secrets, they won't bother you to tell them everything they want to know.

4:16 PM  
Blogger A Person said...

I still want to understand what you mean by this "vulnerability" business. Please write a post on it further, because it sounds interesting and maybe i could identify if I could understand.

But I don't know. I usually really like to find a girl I have feelings for. That's a great feeling, but there is that fear that it will be unrequited, but i'm becoming more and more positive about the aforementioned feeling, and less anxious about my fear.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home