Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, October 16, 2006

ah HA HA HA....?

Okay, okay, so I got on tonight at approximately 8:40pm. I was super excited because I wanted to post and comment, etc, and I was on early enough where I could go to bed early. But no. Look what time it is. 11:21pm. And I have a game tomorrow. But hey, its Randy's birthday and I had stuff to do..along with homework, of course, but hey! Screw academics, right?
Just kidding.

My parents are fighting. That sucks.
My dad is being grumpy and unreasonable.
My dad is forcing me to play basketball. So I'm going to run away with Antonio and we're going to be vagabonds. I'll sell Bibles or something. And sing for bored old ladies. Antonio will...umm..work graveyard at Safeway...bagging groceries and stocking shelves. Yes!

It rained and rained. And it was beautiful and it smelled wonderful and I love it. I really do.
I could smell that autumn smell- you know? Fire? And then mixed with the freshness of the air, and the rain drops were falling oh.so.gently. *grins* And I drove in it to. Peeled out of a few parking lots- the works.

I made cupcakes for Randandilly for his berfday, but this isn't ruining it because I'm sure he's already in bed. (Or he SHOULD BE!).

I'm excited for my volleyball game. I want to get a kill so bad, you have no idea. I even have a huge salad for after the game that my mom made so I won't have to starve! Yes!
I have a best friend that's female, too! Ailis. She's great. A lot a lot like me. And she likes my brother, but he says he doesn't like her that way. Poor girl: she's crazy about him. I'm hoping he eventually likes her- she's a great girl. Not shallow or rude or anything. Different from most of the girls in the school. She gives me hope for my gender.

I love my friends. I love my friends. I love how we sit at our lunch table discussing war and philosophy and religion, and then how we act like nerds. I love how I can be myself without any pressure to impress or be cool. I love my friends, especially my guy friends (JAMES (!!!) RANDY!! WILL !! PAUL!! Ryan!) .
Guys- you make my life rich. I can't stop gushing 'bout chu guyz.

Oh crap. What happened to deep thoughts?
Oh Paul, speaking of being perhaps masochistic, I finally looked up lyrics to a song I love, so now I actually know what they're saying, and I thought of you, because its about liking the pain of love. I think. Chorus:
And this is
A cruel attempt at
My lonely heart and
I'm loving it
But don't think
For a minute
That I'm falling...

Beautiful vocals and piano. "Cruel Attempt" by Sacha Sacket. I'll let you know eventually what I think about TOOL.

Love to everyone, because its late and I'm in the mood.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

Maybe I'm looking too much into this, but I noticed that you listed James first and gave him three exclamation points, Randy second with two, Will third with two, me fourth with two, and Ryan fifth with one. Like you said
"Nothing is a coincidence" Maybe subconsciously or just subtly, you are showing our rankings in your eyes. Well I guess I'm fourth then and James is still beating me. I give up!!! Oh, well. Other fish in the sea.

Loving you more each day

7:16 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

~~~~~~~~>.<~~~~~~~~~~

5:05 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Also, my name is in standard capps.

;.;

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home