Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Morning thoughts about last afternoon

Hey hey...

I've been realizing how much I absolutely HATE uncertainty. I hate not knowing.
I hate those moments when your happiness depends on how someone else treats you, and for that second you're completely vulnerable. I hate vulnerability. That's something I've been realizing for a while now. That feeling of being in someone else's hands freaks me out, and I mentally slap myself and say, "What do you think you're doing?? Get your act together!"

I've had problems with gluttony lately (I know that sounds weird, but I'm not lying, this is a blog) so I'm taking self-control to the next level. I'm going to basically fast for the next few days. Today, tomorrow, the weekend...I'm going to use prayer and strength from God to get through this. Food is an earthly attachment that is causing me to sin (and gain weight too, for that matter) and I basically...need to stop.

So just let it go, let it go.
Simply drift away...

I don't really expect comments on this one. Or any other one. But especially this one. So it's okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

I have some thoughts on gluttony (is overeating really a sin) and science of theefectiveness of excercise cncelling out the weight-gain eating can cause. Also, I thought about the irony that a person , especially one as nonconformist, as unshallow, and as mature as you would be spending so much energy on this small issue, but i think I should just put it on my blog. Almost every comment I've dropped has made me want to look further into my issues and start a post on the topic. Time, can you please remove your shackles from my hands and feet. Looks like that's a no. we'll see.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home