Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wow, good mood boost!

So I was in the crappiest mood ever. Sick, tired, stressed, fat, etc, etc (I'm being honest, here, okay?!)

Then I read all my cool friends' posts, and it brightened my terrible night.

Isn't it amazing how you can really really like a person for everything they are?
Isn't it amazing how you can meet new people and discover they're something way more than you thought?

Aren't friends just... *insert word here*
You can take the chance and sound mushy. I, on the other hand, have to go to sleep (its 11:30) and help Antonio with his plot.
I physically feel like crap, insecurity is at an all time high, but my emotions are...well, extremely exhausted but mildly content.

If that made any sense.

I got a CD yesterday. Good fun music.
RHS vs HHS football game Friday. Ailis is coming over to spend the night. Saturday to WSU.
It should be fun. And exhausting. But fun.

PS It's completely nerdy to love everyone isn't it??
Because I do...?

1 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

Wait a second. It's October 4 and you got a CD yesterday? What album do I know came out on October 3. Maybe a band whose last album came out about 2 or 3 years ago and whose guitarist, cofounder, and cosongwriter has left the band since, which makes me even more eager to see if they are still capable of making great music. Victoria, if you're holding out on me. I thought you said you weren't going to buy that album. Oh well, I'll just pirate it then.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home