Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Girls' Retreat, guys, day-making

Girls retreat will be amazing.

Xochitl and I will be cynical and rant and rave about guys.

I will sing my heart out to Evanescence on the mic (too bad you guys won't hear it, it'll be good).

I will spill my guts and listen to other girls spill their guts, and give & receive support.

Sometimes I can't stand girls. Other times, like these, I absolutely adore them.

PS Guys are officially the most complicated simple things in this universe.
Other large possibility: I think too much.
Conclusion: It's a bit of both.

Paul, Will, James- I love you guys. You all make my day.

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hey! Yo! I finally got the time to poke my head in and say hi (actually, no, not just saying hi. I went ahead and actually read the stuff...I can't resist that, especially when it's a friend's blog I'm reading).
And I'm pleasantly surprised to see you've written a lot. Das kewl, especially since you seem to be a natural at blogging. 'Course, if you have a livejournal, I guess it makes sense that you have some previous experience.
Now we need to make Randy get one of these...

6:14 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well, I'm glad you actually read the random thoughts thrown into cyberspace by moi.
Also glad you're pleasantly surprised instead of terribly horrified. *winks*
yes yes, my livejournal experience makes me a good candidate for this job...I mean...blog. Haha (?)
I'm really likin' this.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

I used to have a DeadJournal.

>.<

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home