Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TRUTH (the edited version of the day after)

Note: Large, italic print is what was added on Wednesday from Tuesday's post.
I edited this entry for the protection of my dignity and the survival of everyone's previous thoughts of me. I was honest last night, and now I'm still being honest, just....um...yeah.

Picture me falling asleep at the computer.
Yes. Obviously deep thoughts have retreated to the back of the brain. My subconscious is winding up for dreamland. (I wish I could remember my dreams).

Today was bleggggghhhh, though it ended better than it started.

Where does unhappiness come from?
Why do we make ourselves unhappy?
How come, of all the wonderful things in life, some people *cough* choose to pay attention to something minute that seems to be the world to them??

How on earth does someone get so good at making themself unhappy?*

There's the truth. (EDITED!!!)
None of you would've guessed. (Except now you don't know what I mean).

This blog is bringing out more than I wanted it to. (That's true still.)
Maybe I'll delete this tomorrow. (Nope. I just edited it).
I don't want certain people changing their minds about me in a bad way... (that's still true as well)

PS I'm working on it. So don't worry or anything. I just get in my moods.
PS As of Wednesday, all is fine. Almost. But it was just a rut. I'm fine now.

Woah woah woah. I better publish this before my fear of vulnerability kicks into high gear.
*twitch* *twitch* Yes I do have a fear of vulernability. Bet you didn't know that!!!!!!!! There's an original true statement.

Hey Paul its 6:57pm. Close call. But I got it done.

3 Comments:

Blogger chumly said...

Honesty always gets the extra points - nice post.

10:17 PM  
Blogger A Person said...

my comment was extremely long, so I made it a post on my blog. I hope you don't mind. pLease go to my blog and read it.

1:32 AM  
Blogger A Person said...

You know blogs are really nice because they help you "turn yourself inside out" It's nice to type out thoughts you already have, think new thoughts, gian wisdom from other pople and make it your own wisdom. Jut thought you'd like to hear my interesting metaphor.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home