Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I do believe I like this..peanut butter...

Okay, so remember that whole halloween party at James' house?
Well, that turned out to be Sofia, Randy, and my surprise birthday party. Emphasis on surprise.
IT WAS AMAZING! I honestly didn't suspect for a second that it was for me. They even got me presents! (Paul, we missed you).
James, James, James...(and all involved in planning) *big grin*

It was the best birthday ever, and it's not even my real birthday yet. Wow!
I love you guys. I love you guys so much. That was so cool. The food, the decorations, the music, the PEOPLE, the presents (*big eyes*)....it was wonderful, and I am so thankful.
So yeah. Thank you.

(PS. Sorry about the movie, Will. I thought with your X-Files experience, it wouldn't be too bad. Sorry.)

I've watched three movies today. The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan (creepy reality!!), The Lake House, and Meet Joe Black (again- playing right now). I hung out with Sofia all day today- we did homework, watched movies, went to church, walked to Hastings...it's been fun. I used Yvonne's loverly gift card at Hastings to buy cool chapstick (random, I know), and LOVE themed magnet words (since I definitely don't have enough. What's 400 more? Yes Paul, LOVE themed. Heh.Heh. Can't wait for that magnetic poetry).

I just wanted to post today since I won't be able to tomorrow. I can't think of what else to say- except I had a very good weekend overall, thanks to my best friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

Gosh, once again I missed out on making someone's birthday special. All the gifts Randy got made him cry!!!!! That makes me feel like crying that I didn't contribute to one tear streaming down his face. Not one!! Don't you go and cry for joy without a contribution from me. I wish I had known it was your party (it was past eight and James kept it a secret when I talked to him on the phone). Maybe I could have convinced my mom to let me go with that fact. Oh well, all the "maybe I should haves" of life. No use feeling bad about something you could have done. (Will, get on to making that time machine.)

But anyways (need to work on my transition) I might finally get to see some poetry from you!!! And love themed is definitely a plus.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

It was AWESOME!!

...especially the tire swing.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home