Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

JV got whomped (sp?)

Okay, so we got schooled. Our bad. But I got a kill! Yesss *triumphant thrusting of arm into air*
Varsity won, thanks to JV's enthusiastic cheering (and yes, THEY actually said that).
Bus ride back was fun. Us girly girls talked about guys being lame (only a little), sappy sweet movies like the Notebook, and other stuff I can't remember.

I think my parents might be okay again, but I don't know for sure. My dad's back up in their bedroom, though. That's a good sign.

I hardly slept last night, woke up late, crumpled to the floor this morning because my feet fell asleep, I fell down a few stairs, I purposely missed the bus because I didn't feel good...but because of postivity (waaaait...is that a word? positiveness?) I managed to have a slightly more than a slightly better than mediocre day. Good for me.

I do an amazing confidence act with the girls. I just realized that. A bunch of the volleyball girls said, "Oh, Victoria, you're the most confident- we never hear you say bad stuff about yourself..." I was in SHOCK. I said that I must be an amazing actress because I'm probably the most insecure girl in our grade, if not school (but lets NOT go there).

Uh oh. Bed time.

Party tomorrow. Heck freaking yes. Still need to plan my bday par-tay. Dern.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:58 PM  
Blogger A Person said...

Ok, for one thing, I absolutely object to anyone saying that guys are lame. I'll have start a post on it sometime this week, cuz coincidentally (I'm sure) me and Randy were saying just the opposite, about how guys are always the funny ones and the class clowns.

Spaking of more coincidences, can't wait to finish Huckleberry Finn, (wierd how i always look forward to the climax of something, and once it's over, I become sad that it's over). But,l ike you said, I'll probably see all our conversations in those final 11 chapters. We'll see this week about then, cuz I will be amazed if you are right.

One the third note,about your remarks about putting on a "confidence act" I don't think it's because you put on an act. I think it's because you have a reputation as one of those super holy, perfect, future saint figures. (yeah, I do remember last year when me and like 5 other sophmores got into a discussion about who in our school would become a saint one day and a few people said , clearly enviously, that they'd expect some perfect person like you to do that, which is why my image of you was that of an angelic figure)

But , like I was saying, it's not that you put on an act, but that people look on you like a really holy, virtuous person, and everybody expects virtous people to be really positive, optimstic and carefree, and never say bad things about anyone, even themselves. Being a really good person and being positive just seem to fit together. When people look on you so positively, they expect you to be positive.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home