Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, October 23, 2006

quick short mind dump before bed! ahh!

I talked on the phone tonight! SCORE! I am able to carry on a conversation! (heh heh. I realized afterwards I was talking a mile a minute. Sorry).

Anyway. I'm tired, its 11pm, I need to make a lunch. Antonio was on the computer all night which means I didn't get any Magic Twenties done. Nice. Blegh. And I left my notebook with my Insights answers at school, so I called Fleischer and he said they were due Wednesday anyway. Thank the Lord.

Last volleyball game tomorrow night. JV @ 5:30, Varsity @ 7pm. Be there or...be triangular!
Hell (er...basketball, I mean) starts November 13th. Vunduhful.

I am doing my best to be a good person and help Yvonne, though she makes me feel helpless. *sigh*

I find that when I'm with my pals, I am able to be more positive. I'm getting better- way better. Thanks, guys. Support=success.

PS Will you got on!
PPS James you better get on!
PPPS Paul & Randy -thanks for the comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home