Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm doing what I can...

I wish I had time and energy to do this. But I don't. Its almost 11pm.
Reminders to post about:
  • Buscalia and the messages God sent through him (WOAH!)
  • I can't remember
  • I don't know

Alright. Nighty Night then.

I'm impressed by the intelligence of my friends. Amazingly impressed, I might add.

Today, I did homework and school, thus my brain is fried. Dead. Sleeping. Not working. Spent forever and ever on homework. Blargggghhhhh. And this movie my mom has on with Jackie Chan "Police"...is terrible and weird and gross. Don't watch it.

It's definitely bed time. I'd like to remotely be able to function tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Dude...why didn't I comment on this...?

BRAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home