Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

HHO (Happy Homecoming Oration)

I can hear my dad snoring. Loudly. Hey wait...its only 2:22, not 3:22! (AM!)I wanted to post since I can't...wait, today. Ah! Anyway...homecoming homecoming homecoming.

A stupendously WONderful night. Marvelous date (!!!) amazing friends (!!) and fun dancing (!)!!! It was too short, but within this night, I have:
  • Taught James how to swing dance
  • Danced and almost lost my hearing (wait WHAT? Did you say something?)
  • Slow danced the cool way and everyone else started doing it to (James, we rock everyone's socks).
  • Mortified myself (dernit) by giving a certain someone too many compliments (gahhhh)
  • Seen a creepy, but good play (that narrator was very talented <---AH there I go AGAIN!
  • Worn a cool dress with cool matching (!) shoes
  • Seen all the girls and guys all suave and pretty in their dress clothes
  • Had an amazing time with people I absolutely ADORE (emphasis on absolutely adore)
  • Gotten Paul and Ryan to go to homecoming
  • Stayed at James' house unti' the wee hours o' de marnin.

I had such a good time tonight. Er, last night. It wasn't long enough...Now I have to do homework all day. And I'll fall asleep in church. Darn it! I'd love to go to six o' clock Mass. And life teen. Where's time when you need it? Magic twenties, book report outline on a book I currently don't have and haven't read in a year or two), government reading..etc. But I'm not stressed. Nope. *shifty eyes*

James I'm glad you finally got on. Hurray!

Heeeyyy, my birthday is technically tomorrow! I can't believe I'm still awake. Okay, I'm finally exhausted. I'll go write some fun happy/sappy poetry and fall gracefully asleep. Hopefully I'll relive tonight in my subconcious.

Thank you, God, for my friends.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

|)08|_3 |>0$7!!!!

Yeah, that was pretty fun.
Happy.
Sappy.
Flappy.
Nappy.
Scrapy.
Snappy.

11:58 AM  
Blogger A Person said...

"Too much compliments"??? If it's me you're talking about, I would strongly advise you to keep at it. I'll take as many compliments as I get. If it's not me, give your surplus to me.

P.S. I will cry (well, i'll be dissapointed at least) if I don't get to see any of your poetry soon!!!

Loving you more each day.

7:33 PM  
Blogger A Person said...

Oh yeah, I also wanted to thank you for encouraging me to go to Homecoming. To think I would have spent a weekend without contact with my "school buddies" if not for you. I think I will go to any dance or party this year that I can. what's next, Sadie HAwkins?

I guess I don't have to nerve out anymore about asking someone. It's you ladies turn to feel the sweat on your brows. I'll go with anyone who asks, but that is a pretty big "will." All i ask in a girl is a decent personality, decent looks, but more importantly that she likes me. But it's a statistic impossibility I tell you!!! Maybe I should lower my standards to anything that breathes that will allow me to come within 10 feet of it and isn't poisonous.

7:42 PM  
Blogger James said...

Nah, Paul, High standards are a good thing.
And yes, Victoria, I'm glad I finally got on. However briefly.
I admire your ability to post at 3:22 in the morning, or whenever it was. Truly amazing.
Anyhoo, I have to research Magic 20's now. Next time we get the aforementioned academic horrors, I will be careful not to leave them to the last minute...gaar...

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home