Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

You can read it now. I edited it. :)

I am online at 8:52pm. A record if there ever was one. I think I deserve 50 million hugs if I get to bed before 10pm. I'll let you guys know. Haha.

So...a quick topic to touch on, though this really has nothing to do with you guys. I was sitting near this kid on the bus who said the "f" word every other word. Not kidding. It truly was horrible. I did everything in my power not to openly cringe. Some guys think its macho and manly to cuss. In my opinion, it's a major turn off. I mean geez. He was barely saying anything, and what he did say sounded disgusting to my poor ears because of the constant use of the "f" word. And saying Jesus Christ's name in vain- holy moly, that kills me. (Yes, I just said holy moly. So sue me).

Anyway, moving on. My 'rents got over their little (ha) spat so now it's all good in the hood, yo. Had a discussion (another ha) with my brother and my dad about basketball. We begged again, with my mom helping out best she could, to let us not do basketball and go running together (with our iPods! Woah!) every day. But no. He says he knows what's best, and that we'll look back and know he was right. Riiiight.

Today was a weird mental off day for me. I felt mentally exhausted. I came home, waited in the rain for half an hour (locked out. Older sister came to open the door for me), did my homework, fell asleep curled up on the couch, ate dinner, got online. So much for my "run." Today was also a weird day for Sofia. She was being hyper and her and James went at it with "The Textbook War." Amusing, very confusing. Haha.

Darnnnnit. I can't think of anything else to say. *Pauses, staring at keyboard*
Tomorrow's finally Friday. Thank you, God. I made it through. It feels like my birthday was awhile ago, though it was just Monday.
Hutch High next week. I'm psyched.
Antonio and I told our mom that we were going to run away from home because of basketball. I said I'd go to the Powers' house and live there. My mom's eyes got all wide- "Really???" Her look was priceless.

These words spiraling around
through channels and roads
creating thoughts and ideas
they're there- I just can't say them
You're here- you just can't listen.
I'm dying to know what you think
curious as to how you feel
This possibility of honesty
is like a light up ahead.
But you can't be sure-
you never know.
Feelings are a frightening thing
perhaps better not to let them show?
Shrug and smile-
live for today
what happens, happens
I guess its better off that way.

That was the most stupid thing I've ever written in my LIFE. :)
I'm leaving it on for your entertainment. And I rhymed?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was one of those random just writing. I was writing it as I was typing it.
*winks, smiles a "I-did-not-just-write-that-I-totally-found-that-on-a-dumb-website" smile*

:)

7 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

As college students, we refer to those "mentally off days" of yours as "I just wanna go home and watch a movie and have no responsibility and not think at all today - but I have a paper due tomorrow..." kinds of days.

There are seriously times in your life when curling up in a ball in bed or on the couch and watching The Flintstones or something is a very comforting thing. Part of adulthood is figuring out when to chose the movie and pjamas and when to knuckle down and churn things out. Of course, take that with a grain of salt. Sometimes your body decides that a nap is what it needs and a nap is what you will take.

Go running tomorrow or next week, when you have the time, energy, and mental composure for it, provided that it isn't snowing or something.

And just be careful that you don't get depressed when you're tired. Its a lot worse that way. But keep writing. No human being can possibly write and think intelligently 24/7 and have any mental capacity left for friends, homework, walking the dog, or tying your shoes.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

I saved this post for all time on my computer. I don't really understand this "diet" why the heck are you dieting? If this is a self esteem issue, I must honestly tell you, you're being dumb.


YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger LFT said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Whenever this happens to me I like to yell.


TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!!!!!

8:28 PM  
Blogger A Person said...

Wow, I can comment now. Last night, I spent 30 to fifty minutes typing out a comment on this post,but when I went to publish it, it said that the site couldn't perform the operation and their engineers were fixing the problem. I hit the back button to save the comment for some other time, but the square where the comment was had been emptied. Man, i won't cuss, though I am very, very tempted too. I wasted my time!!! I hope that nobody else had this problem, and I don't know if I'll ever get to commenting on this post again.

Lesson of the Day: Always save your comments before trying to publish them.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Same thing happened to me on your blog. Thankfully, it was a short, rather meaningless comment.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home