Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Idle chatter

Hey Hey I really don't have that much to post...which works, since I don't really have that much to say.

Interesting conversation between my sister and I:
"A get off the phone!"
"Victoria, no one is going to call you, okay?? So just chill. I haven't been on the phone in forever, especially with Mairead!"

May I add that her last sentence was completely untrue and that I wish I could truthfully counter her first comment. Grrr.

I'm listening to an amazing song and I don't know what it's called or who its by. But I'm enjoying it, though my iPod headphones are kiling my ears. Owwwww. My legs hurt too. That pillow fight must've caused me to pull muscles. Ack.

Okay. Um. Nothing but idle chatter to post, so I'll spare you guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

well I would totally call you any chance I got after school!!!, but i wasn't sure that you would want to talk to me or if it would be wierd since I'm a guy. Actually, I don't like talking on the phone either, it makes me nervous and I always run out of breath and get all sweaty talking on it. Therefore I call pretty much no one but if i did there's no other person I would rather talk to.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

That reminds me of a great movie that I watched.

"I'll take your mother out to a nice seafood dinner and then NEVER CALL HER AGAIN!!!!"

10:27 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Once my little brother started chanting "black, black, black" under his breath as a black man walked by. I pulled him back to the car by his ear. That kid can do the wierdest things.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home