Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

THE LORD IS KIND AND MERCIFUL

I have posted 30 posts. This is #31. Wow.
Anyway, my fingers are cold...so I'm typing really slow. And its 7:43 in the morning and I just wanted to say....

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
My practice was canceled because there is a retreat going on in the gym. Thank the Lord! Yayayayayaya! So I made my dad take me to spudnuts and I got a doughnut and now I'm still tired so I'm going to see if I can go to bed. And then I'll do my homework, then go shopping for Adriana's birthday and get a ticket for James Bond, then come back home, hang out, then go to Will's thing. Yay!!!
AHHHH! Will?!! What do you want for your birthday???

'Night.

PS Yesterday evening in incomplete sentences:
Went to adoption day. Saw lots of cute kids. Hung with my pals Monica, James, Paul. Went to game. We lost our football game. I went to the Campbells. Ate good food, hung with Paul and Randy. Felt anti-social. Went home. Had a mini movie night. Felt better. Realized I had practice. Went to bed.

Uh oh. Antonio put in a movie. Maybe I won't go to bed...

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

I say that we won our football game!

12:50 PM  
Blogger A Person said...

Well it doesn't feel like the thirtieth post. I love reading your writing, maybe that's why. well I'm glad that talking to me is worth mentioning. Most people probably would not have written anything about me if i had spent all day with them. Also right now, i can't say I agree with your statement that God is Good or that Life is Good (I usually associate the two very closely). But I'm glad that you're happy.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home