Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Varsity game!

My mouse is currently moving upward by itself. And I'm having fun watching it. There it goes..to the Refresh button...now to Tools...

Okay, okay I'm done with that.

So Varsity was fun. Sitting on the bench until the last three or four minutes, and I got to end the game, which was cool. Got one free throw. One point, first Varsity game ever. Yay! We won by five, though our coaches were ticked because varsity had beat the same team last time 50-14. Oops. Anyway, I got fouled horribly near the very end, but the refs weren't calling anything on the other team since they only had 5 girls (meaning they beat us up the whole time and got away with it). It was great- I go up for the shot, and I have two girls hanging on me, and the Prep fans just FLIP out and there's parents yelling for a foul. According to Randy one of the parents yelled, "She just got b**** slapped!" and Randy said "Man, she just got raped!"
Haha.
Yeah. So it was fun. And my legs hurt, so I need to drink water all day if I'm to survive the LC game with one sub. Yikes.

And I'm really distracted because Antonio just put in "Employee of the Month". Dang. I need to do my Insights homework.
Later. Sorry for the meaningless post. Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

NO!!!! NOT THE TOOLS BUTTON!!!!!
CAPS LOCK!!!!!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Post Script:

That post was full of meaning, meaning to deep for anyone's concious mind to comprehend.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home