Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

You never know.

There is a possibility of a large deep post coming up.
Then again, there is also the possibility I won't have time to write it then post it, or that I'll change my mind about doing some major major soul spillage.
Yeah.
You just never know.

Okay. Insights today, then some deep thinking and writing. Maybe.

"I've got a garden of songs where I grow all my thoughts, wish I could harvest one or two for some small talk, seems like I'm starving for words when you're around, nothing on my tongue and so much in the ground.
See the little song bird unable to make a sound, you never know she follows her words from town to town- we both got gardens of songs , maybe its okay, that I am speechless 'cause I picked you this bouquet."
I love Ani Difranco's lyrics. They're all different and creative. She's a folk singer with a LOT of CDs, in case you didn't know.

Okay. I'll see you fish on the flip flop LATE-uh, as my sister would say.
PS I HATE fish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

SOUL PATROL!!!!!!

:B

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home