Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Friday, December 29, 2006

Let's Talk...

~Not swallowed in the sea, you belong with me; not swallowed in the sea, you belong with me.
~On a platform I'm gonna stand and say that I'm nothing on my own; And I love you, please come home.
~You don't have to be alone; you don't have to be on your own
~Take my hand inside your hands, I need someone who understands; I need someone, someone who hears.
For you I've waited all these years. For you I'd wait, 'til kingdom come, until my day, my day is done, so say you'll come and set me free, just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me.
~Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones; I will try to fix you...

I have all these Coldplay songs running- actually, more like flowing- through my mind, like an ocean of rhthyms and melodies.
And I'd write a true update, but I honestly don't know what to say. How...sad...
Tomorrow's Saturday!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

Donde esta la nieva???!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

I've never actually looked at Coldplay's lyrics before because they seem like nonsense. I know this is probably a big surprise since it's Coldplay, but I really like those incredibly high notes he hits. Only Chris Martin can making singing in a girly voice so studly and manly.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home