Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Midwinter Melancholy-ness-ism

Today is just one of those days.
Meaning my mood is...not high. And. My parents got mad at me for being moody.

So basically I've been wallowing all day, reading and watching movies, anything to NOT THINK.
I'm brilliantly okay, it's just one of those *bam!* "You just got hit with a bunch of little things that have always bothered you! Oh, and you're grounded, too."
Yeah. So I'll get over it. You know...I'm fine. And I'd love to complain. But I can't really, because my family doesn't want to hear it/ doesn't care, and I can't call anyone, because I'm grounded. That's peachy.

I just have to remember to SUCK IT UP. Yeah. That's what I'll do.
Now would be a perfect time to go for a walk. But it's dark. Darn it.


Disregard everything I just said;

I'm perfectly splendid.

5 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

Like I said on Jenny's blog (which by the way, I'm wondering why no one else commented on it), life is much too precious to waste any of it with useless worries. I'm giving up wallowing in these negative thoughts for my New Year's resloution (along with like 10 other things, but this one's pretty important). I have much better things to do with my time and worrying doesn't help me at all in my pursuit of happyness. Who's with me????

9:19 PM  
Blogger James said...

'Cha, reeeaal convincing. ;)
You're such a trooper.
Hey, Paul, I'm with you...if I remember.

10:35 PM  
Blogger James said...

Oh, and before the word "'cha" in my previous comment, insert this:
"Disregard everything I just said;

I'm perfectly splendid.
"

10:36 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks James. :)
I'm also with you Paul.

11:25 AM  
Blogger XWinterSunshineX said...

watch strangers with candy....amazing show that just stops all cognitive thought.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home