Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Friday, December 08, 2006

There is no subject to this post

Close eyes on car ride home. Walk through door. Eat quesadilla. Open fridge again. Mom closes fridge. Walk away. Go upstairs. Realize need to get iPod. Worry about tomorrow's game. Experience unsystematic good mood plummeting. Decide to get online...really fast. Lie (lay?) in bed and listen to a few songs. Go to sleep.

The games were fun. I like my guy friends.
My poor parents fortunately saved me from being kidnapped by them.

Okay. I've had enough of being down here. My 'rents are slightly ragging on me about missing a large part of the boys' varsity because I was sitting outside waiting for you guys to come back from Subway's.
Whatev' dawg, whatev'. S'all good in da hood.

No no no....okay okay okay... (haha).

Wish me luck for tomorrow.
They're playing X-Files! Too bad for me. I'm still going to bed.

Ahhh man...all the exhaustion and moodiness...stuff..from these last few weeks just collapsed on my head!
Ouuuuch.

Thanks guys, for hanging out with me today. It was a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

RARRRRRRR!!!!!

KIDNAP YOU NOW!!!!

Go to sleep. NOW!!!!!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home