Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, December 11, 2006

Exhausted Rambling! Ahhh!

Its 10:44pm and I'm exhausted!!! Ahhhhhhh!
And I hardly did any homework tonight.

Tomorrow will be a good day, when I'm at school at least (as strange as that sounds).
The game up at Soap Lake hopefully will be fun, and I should, as the coaches say, "expect to win." Heh. Right. I meannnnnn....ABSOLUTELY!
I'm missing Christmas caroling. Dern.

Anyway, I just made myself and my brother a huge lunch (proud of me?) and now I'm going to bed.
Though I will be half-dead tired, I expect great things to come out of tomorrow. And I hope you guys miss me when I'm gone...for the last...what? 2 periods, one of which you don't even have with me?...oh well. I'll miss you guys. As Ryan would say, "My soul weeps." Haha.

Okay now I'm rambling and subconsciously making excuses for staying up later (why??!!).
Yes. I expect great things for tomorrow. After all, I'll be wearing my knee high socks...

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

GO TO BED!!!!

IGNORE MY HYPOCRITICAL RAVINGS!!!!!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Will, Today I'm anonymous because your blogg requires my password, which I have convienently forgotten.
You were gone? Oh yeah, of course, what am I thinking...? Yup Christmas caroling was profoundly...Christmasy, plus I was Santa, who is apparently the paton saint of Communist Russia (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!). Trevor had me wave at the classes going on throuhg the windows, which was fun, because I know there is nothing they want more than a disruption. In an unrelated note, I am going to ignore Ryan's hypocritical ravings.
Will

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home