Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

It SNOWED!!! Yes, it was only a little bit, but still!
I slept in, then saw the snow, then read the Bible a bit (which was nice).

And X&Y by Coldplay is an amaz-z-zing CD.

And I want desperately to go on a walk in the snow.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Mi abuela is here to visit. My aunt is coming soon.
This is completely pointless. I'll update more when I have something meaningful to say.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

Coldplay, snow, sleeping in, the Bible. It all sounds great to me!

Twisted Logic is my favorite song on that CD, so it better be yours too!

12:30 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Snow huh? We got three feet and we're still digging out. I have to park my car at the bowling alley down the street so I can get it out the next day. However, all this being homebound has got on my nerves and I've taken to shoveling to keep myself busy. That and driving around and getting mad at all the other stupid people who shouldn't be out on the roads.

Hope you guys have a white Christmas!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Today is Christmas Eve Eve.

I never have anything meaningful to say! Oh well.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home