Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thanks Wal-mart...

Its 9:03pm. I'm mentally and emotionally drained.
Thanks Wal-mart.
I attempted to find some pants, and...well...

*runs away and hides in corner*

sldfkeujiagnwoeijfewokjfdoiwejfiwefofsd.
vnoewivuweknafioeugiwetubvjdkcnaspkcjpieujiofwej.

There. That's gibberish for everything I wish I could say right now but I can't.
And the phone is off limits!!!! AHHH!

Oh goodness gracious. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Shopping is evil. I tried to do some today, like for shampoo and a flash drive, and it was agony enough. People everywhere and they are transitioning in and out of all sorts of "sales." It will be even better when I get my paycheck that is nearly a week late and get to start my Christmas shopping. A

ARGH!! AHH!! Agony!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home