Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Happy New Year!

It's a new year! Yay! A chance to start over, to change things...and I'm going to look at this new year as a huge opportunity for...good things.
And here are my New Year's Resolutions:
~ Intensify spiritual life
~ Treat everyone with love and respect
~ Positive attitude always
~ Continue/strengthen close friendships
~ 100% effort in everything I do
~ Lose weight
~ Stop being so insecure

Cha. And then some.
I can't be-LIEVE that school starts again tomorrow. I'm doing my best not to think about it because I know that if I do, I'll combust. But it's like this cloud hovering over everything. As is the basketball game tomorrow, which I'm not ready for and for which I have no sub, so my poor ankle and I are pretty screwed.
But, uh...it'll be great! Because I'll get to see everyone again. Yeah. That's cool.
I finally watched Supersize Me. And, wow, I officially hate fast food chains. Good thing my parents didn't raise my family to eat fast food. We hardly ever eat out, and when we do, its definitely NOT McDonald's. Thank goodness.
I got up this morning at around 9 (but considering I was up until 12:30am, I was/am still pretty tired- my eyes hurt!-) and the 'rents almost left without me to go to church but I stopped them. So I was happy because I got to start off the new year by going to Mass.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! May the Lord bless you and keep you..and the rest of that blessing from the first reading of today. Yeah. Lovelovelove.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Thank you Will. :) Those are very nice compliments.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home