Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy Feet!!!

Happy Feet was incredibly cute!
I am going to BUY that movie! And the soundtrack. Yesssss.

Oh shoot. Ummm...Oh yeah! I'm going ice skating tonight!!!! I'm puh-syched!

I wish I had something meaningful to say. Alas!

"Ladies, please avert your eyes... 'cause I've been known to hypnotize."
"Man, this guy is so accidentally COOL!"
"What are you gonna do? Subject him to cruel and unusual punishment?
Unimaginable torture?
Imaginable torture? "
"Just a moment. I hear people wanting something... ME!"
"It...it just ain't penguin, okay..."

4 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

Oh my gosh you're buying the movie because it's cute? Well...if that's what you girls like, I guess it's not too hard to sit in a dark movie theater and catch a few hours of shuteye, and pretend that you were fascinated by a movie made for 10 year olds. I guess any movie's bearable..depending on who you're holding hands with.

4:43 PM  
Blogger A Person said...

Wait, are you still in that melancholy mood, because I started writing a letter that might help, but I don't want to send it if you're already happy cuz that would just make you more happy and...where's the fun in that?!

5:10 PM  
Blogger James said...

Paul, you're such a grouch. This is in reference to your first comment, you insensitive ambulatory lump with tinfoil for a heart.
Oooh. Owwie. I'm proud of that one; sorry it had to land on you ;)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yes Paul. I'm buying it because it was a great movie.
I could always use a letter to make me happy.
And I second James' comment. :)
That was a good one, James. Thank you for the defense.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home