Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

News

Interesting situation here:
I'm sitting here at the computer, shivering (fever?), comPLEtely brain dead (uhhh), and I'll probably tell you all this at school, but um. Well.
*shrug* Coach is bringing Kailey, Fiona, and I to play varsity on Friday at Prescott. *cough* Varsity.
Yeah.
My mom freaked when she found out (in a good way, then in a bad way when I accidentally almost clipped another car while I was driving) and my dad congratulated me.

As for my honest opinion on this...I'm not supposed to say.
So yeah. Anyway. Just thought you should know.
ApprarentlyI'm not as bad at basketball as I thought. Weird.

I!am!so!cold!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is will, I forgot my password again.
I one bumped into another car when I was pulling out. It is very unnerving. Also, I doubt that your bad at basketball if your on the team.
Will

8:51 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

And I didn't even have to fake putting "Felixis Felucius" into your water, which would make you play a great game, and then when confronted I would admit that I had not given you the lucky potion, and you would be happier with yourself.

After switching to the third person, Ryan sneakily crosses off a large section of his "to do" list.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Also:

Good luck you silly duck!

6:49 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

So i just left you a long (and slightly funny) comment, and when I signed in to post it, I got an error message saying:

"the required field must not be left blank!"

POS!!

So I'm giving up and going to bed.

Good luck on Varsity. I hope you both do well AND have fun!

11:32 PM  
Blogger James said...

You? Not bad at basketball? Who'da thunk?!
;)
After switching to 14th person, James sneakily erases the pencil mark you made on Not-Ryan's "to-do" list. Snicker.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home