Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, January 15, 2007


This is what happens when you have no idea what to say.
There I am, standing in the trees.
The song I'm listening to right now fits my mood perfectly
or maybe its creating my mood. And ironically its called "Icy Waters"

I feel lonely. And tired.
And I really want to go get dressed up and do something,
but I don't know if I can.

I had a really good evening yesterday though. *smiles*

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Whoa, that's a cool picture.
And, at least on my browser, the words you wrote are really really tiny. Just so you know.
Blah. Insert nothing of substance here. I have salamanders on the brain.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home