Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Read this <--reverse psychology







I escaped Inferno today (basketball practice).

And then I came home and thought of two things to rant about.

So I'm about to go all stream of consciousness concerning these two subjects. Ready.Set.Go.
I am a people-pleaser. Meaning I will do everything I can so that everyone else is happy.

And I just wrote a bunch of other stuff about that but I just "bah-leted" it because it was stupid.

Aaaaaaanyway...shoot. What was my other thing? ah-HA!!
Unrequited feelings. They absolutely drive me nuts. They're everywhere.

What do you say? What do you do? What if you have someone professing their love to you, claiming it as undying and vowing that no one else loves you like they do- they love you more than anyone would/does? How do you deal with that?
"Umm...okay...?" Now what?
I bet it'd be especially awkward if you liked someone else.
Yeah. Any advice? You guys are guys, maybe you'd know. Or maybe not. This is purely theoretical, after all.
Ahem.
P.S. To all dealing with my weirdness, I apologize for my random mood swings.
Yeah. Sorry. *unsure attempt at smile*
..>>Pfft. What a lame post. Catch you guys later. Homework time!

2 Comments:

Blogger A Person said...

Whenever I have been in that situation where a girl likes me and I don't like her (the two always go hand in hand, coincidentally)i just act as rude and immature as possible around her, and within a few weeks she'll change her mind. It worked for me, maybe it'll work for you.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

WHAT YOU SAY?!?!?!

I told you, neber eber bah-lete your stuff. Even if it's nearly as unintelligent as ME.

I don't know anything about relationships. Live and learn, right?

Post Script:
I forgot to tell you, I'm not really a guy. I'm actually a robot whose sole purpose is WORLD DOMINATION.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home