Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Estoy a mi casa!

I just wanted to say a few things, gents.

It is approximately 3:55pm, and I am at home. Meaning, I'm not in the gym playing basketball with an hour and a half more of practice! YEAHHHHHH
Okay. And I just got really bad hiccups just now. Oww they hurt. *holding breath*
*passes out*

Juuuust joshin'.

Another thing. I sucked it up today and went in front of my class and SANG! Hoo-flipping-rah! Whether or not I sounded good is relative, but at least I did it. I overcame that fear and voila! I'm a whole new person! (okay not really but are you feelin' it? The triumph over fear? Victory(a) is sweet.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. And I hope that all the cynics in the world don't curse tomorrow because...that'd be sad...I don't know where I'm going with this one. Anyway, yeah. Valentine's Day. And boys, I am NOT talking to you. And if you do steal my heart, I will continue to NOT talk to you. So there. Haha.

Better use my time wisely and get some homework done. Maybe I'll get to go on a walk...

3 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Feliz dia de San Valentin!

No offense, but the preposition "en" is better suited to describing one's being at home than "a" in regards to Spanish. But don't mind me. I'm majoring in Spanish and I'm a bit of a nerd. Es mejor divertirte con el idioma que estar triste y entender perfectamente la sintaxis.

Ok, I gotta go to bed. And I'll do my homework tomorrow. How's that for procrastination?

10:54 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Darn. I thoght that you were going to have your unconscious (sp?)mind write the rest of your blog entry. That woulda been greatastic.

I guess I'll just have to talk to James all day. :(

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is will, and I'm still very screwed because I don't know my password.
Overcoming fear is important, because if your too afraid to do anything, than you will never do anything. I've been trying recently to disregard fear and "take the plunge", so to speak. I write this after Valentines day, even though your post is from before valentines day (kiond of prophetic, huh?) and so I can say that many of the activies that involve not being a coward and such happen on valentines day. It takes a great deal of bravery, or perhaps a great deal of stupidity, I'm not sure which. Probebly a bit of both.
Will

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home