Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Friday, March 02, 2007

Once Upon A Time

Something strange: For a week or so (maybe less) (and this was before James' latest post) the phrase
Once upon a time... has been stuck in my head.
How a phrase can get stuck in your head, who knows, but really. Whenever there's quiet, I suddenly think, "Once upon a time, once upon a time..."
*shrugs* Who knows?

Sadies tomorrow. I expect fun, but besides that, I don't know what's going to happen.
Yikes. I'm exhausted, and it's caused me to become pessimistic.
...darn...I need a pick-me-up.
Oh well. My brother's birthday party in a few minutes. Then I'll go to bed or something. Probably bed, since my eyes are hurting for some weird reason.
Later. I'll describe Sadies, if I can. Wait no, the next day, because it'll be Sunday...hm. Yeah. Okay.
I'm really really thirsty. Bye then.

Once upon a time, there was a boy...
Once upon a time, there was a girl...
who lived in a place where it never rained...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is will, and I would like say how disgustingly ironic it is to read this pre-dance post after the dance. I can imagine past-you writing these words, feeling lots of anticipation for a fun night out with your friends. Now, present-me, who has already gone to the dance, wishes that he (I?) could warn past-you, past-me and the other past-people about the dance. I would have said "bring blinders, or blind yourself, whichever is easier". I am so dissapointed with all the people who chose to "act out" at the dance, I want to cry. What is our world coming to, when a Catholic school's dance is just as repugnant, vile, offensive, obscene, sinfull, disgusting, revolting, horrific and terrible as a public school. We are supposed to be Christians! What are we when we "act out" (I would use stronger words, but they would just be censored). WE ARE HYPOCRITES! I saw things there that I cannot remove from my mind. They haunt my thoughts like some malignant spectre, his oly will to torment me. I can only just bear it. I is like my life has fallen down some black hole, and the walls of the hole are getting tighter and tighter, suffocating me with their putrescence, until they reach their ineviable end in one putrid point, the very source of all the horrors that are embodyed the dance. I know all the people in are school are good people, or at least I thought so, until I say their true colors: girls despirate for acceptance and attention, and guys lustful for pleasure, the entire dark evening ending in one foul crescendo, one mass of debochary, one tumor of sin. I saw things I wish to forget, but I cannot, I will not. I have to be the solution, and one cannot kill his enemy lest he meets his enemy. I am part of this world. I have to cure this most terrible cancer, if i did not help, knowing I could, I could never forgive myself. I could forgive the others in a moment of true remorse, a moment in which they realize that they are curseing themselves. I love them all, and I do not want to see any fall into harm. please! Please! I call out to all who can hear! Satan has made his presence known in society; do not let him plant his evil spores here! Tell people the right thing to do. I can barely see the screen
Will

5:05 PM  
Blogger youngdesertrose said...

Hello Victoria,
That is a pretty name, it is my sister's middle name but she hates it.

Anyhow that is not important. I wanted to know if the boy and girl in your tale liked the rain...if they were grateful for the times that it does rain or maybe they are happy that it isn't raining?

To me, rain is a beautiful part of life. I relish the rain. It is actually how I found your blog, I googled "rain" looking for a pretty picture to put on my blog.
God bless you Victoria, and enjoy the rain while it lasts.
youngdesertrose

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home