Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

An Honest (?) & Illegal Update

Note: whether or not these quotes were actually said is for me to know and...you..NOT to find out. Haha!

"Watch sad movies- it helps."
"Oh believe me, I have plenty of sad music to listen to..."
----------------------------------------------------------

"I think I'm finally out of being in shock."
"Oh."
"As in it finally hit me. And now it hurts worse than it did."
"Oh."
"I'm not talking to you anymore..."
--------------------------------------------------------

"Why is your music turned up so loud?"
"...Um...I'm tired of hearing my heart breaking..."
--------------------------------------------------------

BUT....You wouldn't know if I didn't tell you.
PS Itsalgood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Oh, it's for me to FIND out. I can read minds. With a laser. Ummm...I really don't know what to say. I tried to telephone talk to you, but it was busy. D'OH!!!

Post Script: Noitsnot.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home