Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Who rocks their own socks? ME!!!! And Jesus Christ, of course...

I passed the test of getting through the day...with flying colors.

I figured it out: as long as I don't think, I'm perfectly peachy. Hooray for helpful conclusions!

(Sorry that you guys are in the dark about what I am speaking of...I'd rather be vague because it's EASY.)

PS "Stuck in the Sunset" by Sacha Sacket is a beautiful song. Absotively posilutely gorgeous. I'm going to go do my job and listen to it now.

PPS I have some good stories to tell about my adventures with Monica and her father tonight. Woo-hoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

I want to hear those stories RIGHT NOW!!!!

"If God had intended for us to wait, he would not have invented e-mail."

Anyways, I'm weawy weawy pwoud of you. But...think...for the ones who are lost are most easily found. I just made that up. I'm loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopy!!!!!!!!

10:37 PM  
Blogger James said...

Loopy? Like Froot Loops, or Cheerios, or life preservers, or donuts, or tires, or those funny ring-shaped fruit snacks, or...what?
Gosh, Ryan, be specific.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home