Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hey you!

You lazy peeps that read my journal need to comment. I'm only feeling the lurve from Ryan, guys, come on.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, after the last angst-y posts, that I'm good. And though there are things I am midly concerned about, I am no longer sad and upset about them. Yay.
Just thought I'd let you know (Ryan. Since no one else reads this.).

3 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Since I don't really know you, I find it hard to comment on your angry posts withtout sounding like a retard or a psuedo-mother. But that doesn't mean your blog isn't on my RSS feed checker! :)

12:26 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thank you! *breathes sigh of relief* There IS someone else out there!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Quick, sudden mood changes are the earmark of a normal teenager. I am glad that you are/were feeling better.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home