Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'm going to make these last 4 days of school the best in my high school career so far.
And that's that.

I've made some new friends over the past few weeks. They are girls I previously couldn't really stand, but now, after writing notes back and forth, and talking when softball was still going, we've become close. And I finally hung out with them, to, I'm sure, many people's surpise and maybe even some people's disappointment or disapproval. But I really don't care, because I like these girls, and they like me, and we can talk to each other about everything. It's actually a breaking of the clique-ish barrier in my class. Our class is pretty much divided in half, with a few people who wander from between groups. These two girls are in the other group of the class, so when I mentioned that I was going to hang out with them, I got several eyebrow raises. And another girl texted "Victoria? That's cool..." to these girls when they said they were with me.
Points for non-conformity. Heh. Hopefully during summer we can continue spending time together. It's nice having more friends who are female (no offense, gentlemen).

My mom asked me today if I had a best friend. I said, honestly, that I have several really really close friends, but not really that one special best friend that I'd choose above all others. Which, I think, is fine, maybe even better than having one best friend.

Okay. Dinner. Yeah, this post was random and...yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Not only has the sophomore class created a clique barrier in the sophomore class, it has created a clique in the entire school! We keep sitting away from everybody during prayer!

WHOOOOOOOPS.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home