Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

End of the Week

Approximately 4:57pm, Saturday. Softball games over (we played well, though we lost).

This week has been....well, a challenge, to say the least. I am seriously exhausted, both mentally and physically and emotionally. There were so many times during the week when I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep. Or cry. Or yell. The rollercoaster ride of emotions was absolutely draining.

And then I got grounded. So I can't look forward to unwinding next weekend with anyone except myself. Lovely.

I want to watch a movie, but Antonio popped in some weird animated movie that I don't want to watch!
Ah-HA! A walk! And then bed super early!

By the way, I loathe homework. Abhor. *insert similar synonym here*

I wonder if it's possible to rejuventate/renew oneself in a day and a third or so. In between homework of course. One can hope so, yes?

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

You can make it! Only X number of weeks until school is out! We can still have mad fun durin lunch...maybe.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home