Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I did this, and then that, and that...

I watched "You Got Mail" for the first time in several years tonight. Absolutely darling. But you guys would hate it because it's a wonderful romantic chick flick. Pfft.
I wanted to go on a walk today and write in my journal, by my thoughts are jumbled and I never had the opportunity to go outside.
I pitched almost a whole game in softball, walked only two or three girls (woah) and struck out two (I don't even know how to pitch correctly- how did that happen? I just lobbed it into the right spot. And my arm is sore.), and caught a pop fly in center field and another as pitcher. Oh yeah, and I got pegged (or beaned, as my coach would say) by the other team's pitcher while I was up to bat. Woo-hoo!
I drove to and from softball without my license (I spaced it. What else is new?) and illegally drove my brother and his friend to his friend's house.
I dug my friend's cell phone and antenna out of the washing machine (that was fun), then promptly shut my mouth after she put her phone in the microwave to get rid of the water (bad advice on my brother's friend's part) and got ticked when it destroyed her phone even more. She left in a rage; I felt pretty bad. So much for fun at my house.
I had a movie night last night with three people I invited (and my brother's friend). Three. It was supposed to be little, but not that little. Oh well. It was fun anyway.

I have had the word "juxtapose" stuck in my head all day. Or, all afternoon, actually. Weird, huh? I was just sitting at my desk saying "hmmm...juxtapose..." until my brother's friend grabbed a dictionary and looked it up. It means "side by side" or a "unexpected combination of colors, shapes, and/or ideas."
I think its a cool word, fun to say at least.
And every single starting sentence has started with "I." How selfish of me. Except this is a blog, so it should be about me..or my thoughts. And it's pretty much one-way anyway most of the time (though I thank a select few for the comments *grin*).

Blah blah. Church tomorrow. Homework. Walk? Babysit for service hours. Heck yes.
My thoughts are still jumbled. What am I thinking?

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Gahr. My feeds are freaking out again. Did you know that you haven't updated since April 9th? anyways, next time you get a bean ball you should RUSH THE MOUND!!!!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home