Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Why exactly?

Don't you hate those random moods when everything looks bleak?

I am currently being plagued by pessimism, and why exactly? I have a party to go to, my girl friend is over hanging out, I'm driving myself to softball practice, the sun is shining brilliantly (and blindingly).... nothing really is bleak.

School tomorrow. I'm not ready to go back. I liked not having to stress out- stress has been such an everyday, constant thing for me, and it was nice to have a break. I have to push through these last few months of school...and OOPS! I find myself doing that whole "living for summer" thing. No! I have to live every day because it's a special gift and I can't waste my life living for the weekends or a three month vacation!
AHHHHHHHHH!

Lawd haave mercy (southern accent there).

Steel Magnolias is a very good movie.

I need to vent, but I don't know what to say. I have to go to softball soon. I have a big job in the kitchen.
blegh. I can't wait until I get over this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home