Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pourquoi?

Sometimes I wish I could regulate my emotions. Impossible, of course, but still.
It's exceedingly frustrating when I get in these moods for several days, or a week, when I feel...well, horrible-ish, and I don't know why. There is no reason for me to be upset. There is no reason to feel unloved. There is no reason to be so stressed out (mostly).
Ay! Why do I have to be such a girl? Why can't I just be happy? (woah. bad accidental implication there. ha).
No. I shuffle around, complain all the time...ABOUT WHAT?? (Well, as you can see, about complaining, for one. )
Lame-o supremo. And then I get frustrated because I'm frustrated about feeling this way. And it makes me look really weird/bad to other people, and then I get upset about looking bad (meaning my attitude is bad) and negatively affecting people's views of me. Because I'm not really like that- it's just a mood. (Ah! Shoulder muscles tightening *twitch twitch*).
I want to go to bed. Right. Now. And just lay there and right or read Emerson or SOMETHING besides homework (which I don't really have!) and the awards banquet.
There I go again with the complaining. And now I look bad because I'm complaining and upste about complaining. Gah! Endless cycles!

Everything.is.fine. It's just me who's being wacko.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay to be wacko. I paraphrase Scott Adams, the cartoonist who does Dilbert: "All people spend a certain amount of their lives being idiots, no matter how intelligent they are."
Substitute the word "wacko" for "idiot" and the word "good" for "intelligent."
-James

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home