Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, June 04, 2007

Good day!

I had a good day, guys. Heh heh. Oh yes. I did.
Why:
-Finished horrendous cum worksheet in Algebra
-Didn't do anything in Spanish
-Gave a freaking good presentation in history with an outstanding smart group of friends (we got an A as our group grade)
-My history teacher said that though my term paper wasn't perfect, it was pretty good
-It's been muggy and I can hear the thunder (unfortunately I can't just stay up all night and watch the storm).
-I got to go on a run/jog/walk/die-of-an-asthma-attack (kidding!) after it rained (missed the rain. Darn).
-I kept a positive attitude
-I'm over it (I think)
-I was asked by several people to stay in for lunch and help study for a chemistry test (I hope they passed).
-Ummm I got to sign yearbooks
-I finished all my homework
-There's three days left

Anything else? Oh yeah...
-Acted like a nerd in the hallway ("Only step on the colored tiles, Laura! Woohoo!")
-Acted like a nerd with Laura after school, rode while Laura drove James car, hid in the short bus
-Played amazingly fun improv games in Performing Arts.

Wow, I'm just chock full of reasons, aren't I? This is good, guys, this is good.

On a negative note, don't expect deep things from everyone in yearbooks, and don't expect long emails from guys, and don't expect yourself not to be tired after staying up late posting or cleaning your room.
10pm? This is outrageous.

Good day. Good night. Good tomorrow. :)

Ooooh. *shiver of delight* thunder.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, I NOTICED that bit about the car. I see my dad's car driving off WITH THE TRUNK OPEN and I almost started screaming that my son had finally lost his mind. . .then I noticed two giggling girls in the front seat.

"Ah, pranks," sez me. And I kept walking.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Zeta Xariel said...

Gah! Haven't been able to comment lately, due to an increased level of insanity. I'm glad you can count that many reasons for a good day :).

P.S. Ha ha, BUSTED!!!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home