Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Run, sunset, prayer

So tonight I, slightly fed up with a predicament and feeling guilty for not running this morning, ignored the 103 degree weather (or however bloody hot it was), and went for a run at the nearby track. And I worked on my mental strength- stuff like, "Okay well I can walk if I make it around this lap...oh hey look I made it, why don't I just keep going?" So I went a few laps, then sat in the grass and stretched, burning up in the intense heat. As I stared at the track while the sun was shining, I decided to go a few more laps, then guess what I did?? I ran through several sprinklers until I was soaking wet, then sat on some bleachers, watched the sky as the sun set, and prayed. It was beautiful...and wet.

Okay that was it. And seeing as I need to wake up at 7:30am tomorrow morning, and it's 10:45pm right now, I should probably go to bed. Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, you reached yuor spiritual nirvana running through sprinklers. maybe, i should try that.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home