Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's wonderful when you realize how beautiful life is. Not that it's easy, or happy-go-lucky...but that overall, it's a beautiful thing.
I'm so much happier now than I used to be. This is owed to a more optimistic perspective, a goofy and affectionate "boyfriend" (as much as I loathe that term), significant weight loss (not gonna lie) that has helped my self-esteem, prayer, and good friends. Among other things I can't think of.
Sure, I still have bad days, but overall...things are good. Got that research paper turned in, finished most of my homework for the weekend, got a couple new pieces of clothing...
I can survive upcoming finals, as shaky as I am when I say that.

This post is so random. So stream of consciousness. But I guess that makes sense.

The seniors are graduating. I'm going to miss them so much. Ah! I have to sign Andy's yearbook this weekend, and I don't know what I'm going to say, or how I'm going to say it. "You've made me so happy...and now you're leaving." Then what?

God will give me the right words...until then, I'm going to go do laundry. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home