Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of the Year

This is the part where I look back over the year and try to remember all the things that have happened, the good and the bad.
This is the part where I reflect on all I've learned, and then write resolutions on how I can use that knowledge to make myself a better person.
This is the part where I try and let go of any and all pain I've gone through, forgive those who have hurt me, and forgive myself for hurting others.
This is the part where I thank God for another year, and ask for His guidance throughout the coming year.
This is the part where I consider how much I love my friends, and how thankful I am for having them with me this year.

This is the part where I choose to make this next year a year worthwhile.
I will be intelligent, I will be kind, I will be loving, I will be optimistic.

The coming year has loads of potential. And I intend to fulfill that potential to the best of my ability.
My motto will continue to be "Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam," because I can not think of anything that would be better than living for God's greater glory.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home