Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Breaking the Blog Fast

I'm now seventeen. Seventeen years of life.
Has it been worthwhile? Yes. And as a seventeen year old I will make it more so.
...I was going to do this whole semi-long update or description of my life, or some deep contemplation of things, but to be partially honest, I just don't want to talk about things. And haven't wanted to.
Hm. *shrug* That's sad-ish.
In essence, life is good.
But for any wondering readers, I still do exist, and I am living my life, and this is your proof.
To God be honor and glory forever and ever. (There's no better way to end anything than that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home