Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Saturday, November 03, 2007

The workings and not-workings of the human heart, the soul, and the mind never cease to amaze, confuse, frustrate, and impress me.
I, myself, have become incredibly adept at confusing and frustrating myself, with rare moments of amazement and impressiveness.
I wish I could talk to someone about this... but I just can't seem to do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Izzy Galvez said...

That's pretty much what I was thinking about, honestly. I've been such a mix of emotions lately, I really don't know what to do. It's one of the reason's why I love singing and writing songs/poems. It really helps me put things together, and like you said, sometimes there are moments of amazement and impressiveness.

Seriously, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.

*hug*

- Izzy

11:52 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Here's the adult in me speaking- if you can't talk to someone about things now, dont worry becuase it will get to be easier later, when you know yourself better. You will also find there are certain types of people you can talk to more easily than others. You'll figure it out. But don't worry, since adults have been through lots of it before, even if you cant talk about things and you try, crash, and burn, they will probably be able to catch your drift.

Sorry for moralizing. Can you tell which comment I left first today? *not this one, lol*

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home