Stream of Consciousness

I guess this is what you would call writing anything and everything in the most honest way possible...almost...

Sunday, January 20, 2008

March for Life



I am so incredibly excited to once again stand on the steps of my state's capital and protest abortion.
I've done it for years now and I've never gotten tired of it. I get such an adrenaline rush, just by holding up a sign and praying out loud. Maybe it's because I feel like I might actually be making a difference by showing what I believe in (what the Church believes in).
And the funny thing is, I saw the cutest babies today during Mass. They made my day, and made me really wonder whether I could be a nun and not have children. Geez. I also had a really psychic moment- it was awesome. Ask me about it and I'll tell you.
Now I'm really tired. My best guy friend is coming over for breakfast tomorrow, then I have to clean and do homework so I have time to visit my aunt who's stopping by. Ah!
It'll be fun, though.
Pictures above are from last year's rally. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home